Take an Exploration Trip to Panama
International publications have written about Red Frog Beach on Isla Bastimentos in Panama for good reason. The unique island is spectacularly beautiful with enormous investment potential. We invite you to come and see real estate that is unlike anything else in the world- and a fraction of the cost compared to other Caribbean islands.
The Exploration Tour is a way to let us take care of the details of your visit so you can enjoy your time in paradise and have the opportunity to have all your questions answered.
The Exploration Tour includes:
- Airport welcome and transfer
- Round-trip domestic flights to Bocas del Toro
- Boat ride, jungle cart and tour of island properties
- Two nights at the new Hilton on the Bay in Panama City
- Two nights at a private Red Frog Villa with private pool
- Panamanian Real Estate Attorney Q&A
- Panama City, Canal and Historic Tour
Get More information
Stay at the new Hilton Tower on the Bay
Day 1: Fly directly into Panama City’s airport. Your accommodations that evening will be at the new Hilton Tower located on the bay of Panama on Balboa Avenue near shops and nightlife.
Day 2: See Panama City, including the Panama Canal. Hear from an experienced real estate attorney about how the country has become an economic dynamo by offering a plethora of incentives to international investors.
Fly 45 minutes to the Bocas del Toro Archipelago on Air Panama. See Bocas town and set out by 10 minute water taxi to Red Frog Beach on the renowned island of Bastimentos. You will then be checked in to an upscale Villa.
Day 3: Take a tour of the island properties and take advantage of all the resort amenities: zipline, spa, and countless tours to give you an idea of what it would be like to invest and live here.
Day 4: Experience more of the island. Our staff is available to show properties, answer questions and help you have an amazing experience. Fly back that afternoon to Panama City and stay at the Hilton Tower
Day 5: Fly home from Tocumen Airport
Timing is right!
- Top Ten Caribbean Islands to Live On: Bocas del Toro, Featuring Red Frog Beach on Islands.com
- Voted One of the Worlds Best Secret Beaches on The Travel Channel
- One of The Most Amazing National Parks on Earth in The Huffington Post
- One of the Hottest Beaches in Central America in Forbes Traveler
- Top 20 Oceanfront Development in OceanHome Magazine
Key Questions During Your Exploration Trip
- What kind of rights do I have as a non-Panamanian Citizen?
- How much rental income can I expect to receive when I am not there?
- How do I qualify for the retirement benefits that Panama promotes?
- How safe is Panama?
- How does the property tax exoneration work?
- How does the buying process work in Panama?