PANAMA VACATION RESORTS
The Premier Beach Resort in Panama
Embracing Bocas del Toro’s long-protected native abundance, our resort community is based on a “Designed by Nature” approach. The amenities and activities give guests the best accommodations in Panama and ideal access to the region, including our namesake Red Frog Beach, while being a responsible ecotourism destination. Enjoy a fully-furnished tropical home a world away from everyday life.
Designed by Nature
Our property borders the Bastimentos National Marine Park on an island in Panama’s ageless Caribbean. It only seems fitting that the Red Frog Beach Resort has a design that compliments the surrounding emerald rainforest and history going back to Columbus.
As you approach Isla Bastimentos by water taxi, keep an eye on the water for passing dolphins and glowing coral underneath the bright water. At the marina dock you’ll be greeted by our friendly, local villa hosts and ride on dirt roads through a Nature Preserve on a Jungle Cart through the one of a kind property.
Instead of rainforest demolition for a commercialized check-in desk, our lobby was designed by Mother Nature. We followed nature’s lead to nestle the villa neighborhood on the hillside over former farmland (rather than primary rainforest growth), providing easy beach access and spectacular rainforest and Caribbean views.
Staying in one of our private island villas or jungle lodges will make you feel at home while being amid the world’s most breathtaking and authentic island destination.Take just a 5-10 minute walk to Red Frog Beach, or find yourself on one of the other breathtaking beaches on the island.
Each private luxury villa includes:
- Private plunge pools
- Full kitchens with housewares, granite countertops & stainless steel
- Expansive patios with a view
- WiFi Internet Access
- Mobile Patio Grill
- Travertine Stone Flooring
- Flat Screen TV and DVD Player
- Satellite TV Access
- Air Conditioning
Our focus is on Panama’s natural amenities. Our vacation home community is here to help you discover the New World awaiting in Bocas del Toro:
- 5 unique beaches on Isla Bastimentos are acclaimed as the best Panama beaches
- Access to many nearby activities
- New World Discovery Tours
- Rainforest Hiking Trails & National Marine Park Access
- Surfboard, Snorkel gear, and Boogie Board rentals
- Activity Center with games, hammocks, tables
- La Rosa Beach Club
- The Point Bar and Grill
- Protected, hurricane-free marina
- Red Frog Express water taxi between Bastimentos and Bocas del Toro town
- Other water taxi services to reach the entire archipelago region
For the traveler who enjoys rich heritage, nature discoveries, surfing, sea fishing, boat tours, kayaking, snorkeling, or just relaxing on the beach with a great place to call home, this will be the perfect Panama beach resort experience.